July 5-6, 2017 in Astana, the Days of Belarusian Science, Innovations and Investments are held within the framework of the International Specialized Exhibition EXPO-2017.
On July 5, the Days of Belarusian Science, Innovations and Investments were opened. Deputy Chairman of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Sukalo A.V., First Deputy Chairman of the State Committee for Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus, Kosovski A.A., Deputy Minister of Energy of the Republic of Belarus, Prudnikova O.P. made a welcoming speech on the occasion of the opening of the conference.
The International Conference “Energy of the Future: Innovative Technologies and Methods of Their Implementation” was held. The experts of Kazakhstan and Belarus presented with reports on such topics as:
– the role of Belarusian science in the development of the future energy industry;
– perspective directions of introduction of principles of green economy in the ecological policy of the Republic of Belarus;
– potential of medical science of the Republic of Belarus;
– integration of facilities for the use of renewable energy sources in the unified energy system of Belarus;
– new materials and technologies, nanomaterials;
– increase energy efficiency and expand the functionality of powerful secondary power sources;
– laboratory complexes in physics for the training of specialists in the field of energy-efficient technologies;
– the use of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis for the production of ceramic materials from industrial waste for metallurgical furnaces.
A number of meetings and negotiations were also held at the National Pavilion of Belarus (with the assistance of the office of the Commissioner).